When I was a young man, in one of my obsessive creative phases, I did a lot of paintings. These are they:
So extreme. They are deflecting attention away from their plans by using the smoke-screen of Brexit.
Thatcher was strident and divisive. She unleashed a huge divisive backlash.
Cameron is the wolf in sheep’s clothing.
If there is not sufficient opposition to this three pronged attack on democracy we will be looking effectively at a tyranny.
If the Tories control the news they control the minds.
If they bankrupt the opposition they have no opposition.
If they castrate the unions the bosses can impose what they like on ordinary working people.
If we look back through history from the Magna Carta, through the chartists, Swing riots, suffragettes, Peterloo massacre, the enclosures, slavery, Luddites, Diggers and union movement, we see that every right, every freedom, every vote, every improvement in pay and conditions has had to be fought for and paid for with blood. Many thousands of people died in order for us to have the freedoms we enjoy.
‘Find the cost of freedom buried in the ground’.
View original post 22 more words
- Ken Loach Quotes – Britain’s greatest Film Director!
- The British Political Parties – Labour Party – What they stand for and where they came from.
- The Tories – Where they came from and who they represent.
- Journey Pt. 6 – Oz – Hamilton Island
- OZ – Sydney and the start – photos
- Jeremy Corbyn speaking from the heart. A speech to the bankers.
- A Big Thank You to all those who bought my books while I was away. Please leave a review.
- Morning Reminder: Echo 1 is FREE for One More DAY (Today! :) ) Echo 2 & 3 are $0.99 for three more days!
- Theresa May – Mrs Wibbly Wobbly