When I was a young man, in one of my obsessive creative phases, I did a lot of paintings. These are they:
Starved of cash with seven years of pay cuts causing staff shortages, the National Health Service, Education and Police are beginning to fall apart.
The entire staff of one school resigned together.
The number of unqualified teachers has risen by 60%. Do we really want every untrained Tom Dick and Harry teaching our kids? They are surely worth more than that.
As the rich take their kids to private school and buy their health care the public sector is being hung out to rot by the Tories. They are robbing the poor and public servants to give tax cuts to the rich and big corporations. It stinks.
Crime rates are rising steeply for the first time.
The Tories are creating a crisis.
We are the fifth biggest economy in the world. Where is the money going?
We know where the money is going, don’t we? We only have to look at George Osborne’s income to see that. They are feathering their own nests at the expense of the poor, sick, vulnerable and our children.
How much longer are we going to put up with it?
- The Tory Blues – a poem and a song.
- What did the Sixties mean to me? And what does it mean to you?
- What are you excited by today?
- Photography – Neolithic sites in Cornwall
- Photography – Wales – Ewloe Castle, trees. bluebells, bridges and streams
- Photos from a helicopter of Oban and Mull
- Flying over the Isle of Mull in Jule’s helicopter (pretty much a toy one) the yellow peril!
- Trip to the Isle of Mull in Scotland – leaving Oban
- The Hull Fish trail – a good way to see the city!!