The majority of people in this country do not want to leave Europe. They have woken up to the disaster that Brexit will be. It will cost us a fortune.
But we are going even though it is madness.
So the question is what sort of Brexit do we want?
I know what I want!
- I want tariff free trade
- I want human rights law
- I want workers protection
- I want environmental cooperation
- I want antiterrorist cooperation
- I want cooperation against crime
- I want to travel through Europe without visas and passports
- I want a pluralistic society
- I want an outward looking country
- I want a friendly, welcoming country
- I want a compassionate country
- I want a wealthy, happy country
I want a ‘SOFT BREXIT’ negotiated by a caring Corbyn – not a ‘HARD BREXIT’ negotiated by an uncaring May – full of xenophobia, hate, fear and economic gloom.