The global perspective is the most important and the only hope for mankind, the environment, peace, the end to war, poverty and mass migration.
No country is an island. We are all part of the main. What happens out there impacts on us.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls!!
Take heed Trump!!
- All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
This basically means
– stop indoctrinating the children with religion and politics
– be tolerant to each other
– There is no basis for sexism and racism
– We need greater global equality and justice
– Do not oppress others
– Love each other, help each other, show compassion and friendship
– Stop being greedy and selfish
– Do not impose your religion, politics or views on others
– Stop blowing the hell out of each other, trying to terrorise, intimidate, or murder each other.
– We are all equal, all worthy of respect, all different.
That’s what I believe! That’s the only place I put my faith!