On June the 8th you have a clear choice between two ideologies:
- Protect our Schools
- Protect the NHS
- Protect Social Services for the elderly and disabled
- Protect the police force to keep us safe
- End austerity
- Tax the rich
- Privatise the railways so profits are not creamed off for rich investors
- End the student fees
- A decent, less belligerent approach to Europe to get us a good deal
Vote for the Nasty Party
- More austerity
- More destruction and underfunding to the NHS, schools and disabled.
- More tax cuts for the rich
- More cuts for pensioners
- More fees for students.
- More tax evading and means for rich investors to rip us off
- A belligerent, aggressive stance to Europe that will put their backs up
As a completely unbiased voter I know you know what I mean.
All this twaddle about strong leadership when it is obvious Corbyn is the strong leader and May is too scared to even enter a debate with Corbyn let alone Europe.
All this twaddle about the IRA and Hamas – opening debate and discussion is the only way forward. Sharing a platform is not sharing views.
All this twaddle about Brexit when both parties are committed to the same thing – stupid though it is.
All this twaddle about financial management when Labour is the only party who have costed their proposals and the Tories haven’t put a figure on the board.
All this twaddle about speaking the truth and betraying pledges when Corbyn speaks from the heart and May does U-turns when popularity fades.
All this twaddle about terrorism and protecting us from the Islamic Fanatics when both sides will protect us and Labour will put more money in.